Wednesday 10 September 2014

BS: Alternative Rock Mood Board (Illustrative)



After viewing each group member's mood boards it is clear we have all decided to choose and Alternative Rock genre, and decided to look at the band "The Family Rain". 
My personal input to the group discussion mainly provided information of the defining and main characteristics of the Alt Rock genre, I focused mainly on the colour schemes and actual content of the music video. 
What I personally found most useful from compiling this mood board was the realization of 2 separate lines of action, the performance aspect and the narrative. This is something myself and my group need to take into consideration whilst creating a video for this genre, if we are going to have both lines of action and if so will they be balanced? or will one have dominance.

1 comment:

  1. This gives us a great insight into themes within The Family Rains music videos and can really help us when creating our own! In particular I like the identification of colour schemes throughout their videos.

    ReplyDelete